What You’ll Find Here
- Recipe roundups
- Food inspiration
- Posts on kitchen questions
- Analyses of grocery sources
- As of May 2018, a lot of excitement about sourdough
- Posts on health topics
- Info on cooking with kids
- Nashville-related content (though it’s no longer home)
- There’s also the occasional recipe I’ve developed and/or loved to share with you
I hope you’ll join me. Come get excited about bread-baking. Learn some simple facts about health. Follow along as I dig into questions with a basic, but scientific approach.
Do you have a kitchen question you’d like explored? Reach out anytime!
Shanna Mallon | Copywriter
Since 2010, I’ve worked solely as a remote copywriter and freelancer–ghostwriting, blogging, developing recipes, shooting photos.
While I have limited availability, I’m always glad to hear about a project you have or a way we could work together. Reach out anytime!
My writing has been featured by The Kitchn, MSN.com, Everyday Health, Better Homes & Gardens, Houzz.com, Food News Journal, Food52, Zeit Magazine, Mom.me, Babble, Delish.com, Parade, Foodista, Entrepreneur and Ragan PR. I’ve created recipes and shot photos for brands such as Larabar, Kroger, Jarlsberg and Aldi/Bon Appetit.
disclaimer: this site uses Amazon affiliate links, through which it may earn a small commission on products purchased.